Delicious Food. Great Owners.
Smiths Falls has a wide selection of food and dining options, including tea houses/bakeries, pubs/breweries and restaurants. The cuisines range from authentic homemade Canadian cuisine to gourmet sandwiches to Sri Lankan delicacies.
Below is a small listing of some of the best locations to find great food in the town.
- Cafe Whim – Eatery. Wine. Craft Beer
- C’est Tout Bakery – Baked Goods. Soup. Sandwiches
- 4 Degrees Brewing Company – Local Craft Beer Brewery. Great Beer.
- Chuckles Jack – Indian/Sri Lanka with Italian Fusion
- Valley Custom Cutting Butcher Shop – Meat. Gourmet Sauces. Local Produce.
- NOAL Pantry – Natural, Organic And Local. Baked Goods. Homemade Cuisine
- Fort Hemlock – Traditional Canadian Fare. Appetizers. Pub-style food.
- Two Guys for Lunch – Available Monday – Friday.
A full list of businesses can be found in the Business Directory on the Town of Smiths Falls’ website.