The beautiful town of Smiths Falls has a wide variety of attractions, shops, restaurants, and accommodations. For more details, you can visit the Town of Smiths Falls website at www.smithsfalls.ca
Below are a few of our favourite shops:
- Smiths Shoes
- Marianne Style
- Michele’s Doorway to Splendour
- Special Greetings
- The Rideau Candy Shoppe
- Modern Thymes Health & Bulk Foods
- The Gilded Monarch
Below is a small listing of some of the best locations to find great food in the town.
- Cafe Whim – Eatery. Wine. Craft Beer
- C’est Tout Bakery – Baked Goods. Soup. Sandwiches
- 4 Degrees Brewing Company – Local Craft Beer Brewery. Great Beer.
- Chuckles Jack – Indian/Sri Lanka with Italian Fusion
- Valley Custom Cutting Butcher Shop – Meat. Gourmet Sauces. Local Produce.
- NOAL Pantry – Natural, Organic And Local. Baked Goods. Homemade Cuisine
- Fort Hemlock – Traditional Canadian Fare. Appetizers. Pub-style food.
- Two Guys for Lunch – Available Monday – Friday.
Getting a good night’s rest is important while traveling. Smiths Falls has accommodations to suit most needs.